Meet The Gang With an Attitude of Gratitude
We’re real people with an attitude of gratitude
Hey, I’m Liz, and that’s me with my daughter Maisy. We live in rural America on what we like to think of as a modern homestead. Chickens, rabbits, fresh air, dirt roads—just a simple life.
Along with my husband, Tim, we homeschool Maisy, tend to a bunch of animals, and enjoy a pretty simple life. One that we’re grateful for.
Being Grateful & Spreading Joy
Gratitude Garb is a family-owned brand with a mission of spreading our attitude of gratitude one fashion statement at a time. Being grateful not only leads to personal joy but spreading the feeling of gratitude helps make the world a happier, more peaceful place for us all. From stylish t-shirts and comfy hoodies to home decor and gifts, our products allow you to spread gratitude.
Two things inspired us to start Gratitude Garb…
Sharing an attitude of gratitude makes for a kinder, happier world.
Why an attitude of gratitude is so important
Simply put, we’ve learned that being grateful equates to being happy. We’ve never found a way to be both grateful and unhappy at the same time. Since we know how great it feels to be joyful, naturally, we want that feeling for you too.
Three ways having an attitude of gratitude can improve your life.
So, how can gratitude influence you emotionally, physically, and mentally?
1) It can enhance your mental wellbeing.
Gratitude is sometimes referred to as a “moral barometer” by psychologists. And according to scientific research, people who practice gratitude feel happier, less depressed, and are free of negative emotions such as jealousy or anger.
Living gratefully gives you a sense of greater peace and joy. You feel more at ease, lighter, and content with your life. These emotions are linked to optimism and allow you to see the future with hope.
2) Gratitude can improve your physical well-being.
Feeling grateful relieves tension and you feel more content with your life. Content = satisfied and focused on what you have rather than what you don’t. Being grateful helps you feel better and diverts your mind away from harmful emotions. It can also strengthen your immune system, making you feel better and be more resilient.
3) An grateful attitude will strengthen your relationships.
The feeling of gratitude is essential in sustaining relationships. According to research, partners who feel appreciated are more attentive to their partners’ needs. Stated differently, if people appreciate and show gratitude to their loved ones they will do more to sustain relationships.
How Gratitude Garb Can Help You Develop an Attitude of Gratitude
Lots of people try gratitude journals and things like that. But those don’t work for everyone. And even when they do work they are private, for your eyes only. They don’t help you to actively “spread” gratitude the way grateful apparel does. No worries, though, because we aim to help you to become genuinely more grateful and to spread gratitude wherever you go. Here’s how we can help.
- Read our blog and learn some of the ways we practice honing an attitude of gratitude in our own lives. Perhaps our gratitude tree, our forest meditation labyrinth, and other practices will provide valuable tips for you.
- Listen to our weekly gratitude podcast, Gratipreneurs. Each week, we share findings and research on the science of gratitude. We touch on gratitude journals, gratitude notes, and all the rest, and share what works (and doesn’t work) for us. We also include tips for families and kids on how to start an online business.
- Start wearing clothes that uniquely show how being grateful enhances your life. Whether you’re looking for women’s fitted shirts, gratitude hoodies, or unisex tees with motivational quotes, our “gratitude garb” will not only put you in a grateful frame of mind but will help you spread the gift of gratitude wherever you go. We offer excellent customer service, affordable prices, and free shipping on orders of $75*+ within the U.S.
Best of all, we donate 20% of our profits to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. You can learn why we do this on our about page.
* Sorry, but bags/backpacks, mugs, home decor, and computer cases not included in free shipping.